Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Staples Deals 5/3-5/9


Today I went to Staples. In their add this week they have:


HP Multipurpose Printer Paper 500 sheet count: Cost $7.29 with Rebate offer for $6.29 making your total cost for the paper $1.00 (Limit 2 per customer) The rebate is very easy to fill out online at http://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/


Ghiradelli Chocolates: Cost $3.99 with MAIL IN rebate for $3.99 making your total cost: FREE! You do have to mail this one in. The rebates automatically print with your receipt. (1 per customer)


I also bought Pilot Precise Pens... normally $4.99. It cost me $1.00... instant rebate!


The other great deals were allready gone when I was there... they said they may get another shipment Thursday afternoon so I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Forget the paper - you know I'm going there for the chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Gina, I went for the chocolate too, but the paper was a nice perk!!

    ReplyDelete